Ongoing Expense Cover
What is Ongoing Expense Cover
Ongoing Expense Cover pays 12 equal monthly instalments to your beneficiaries in the event of death from both natural and accidental causes, to cover day-to-day expenses while your estate is being wound up.
Who should buy Ongoing Expense Cover
If you have an estate that you intend to leave to your heirs, you should have Ongoing Expense Cover.
What is the benefit of having Ongoing Expense Cover
You can’t predict death, but you can ensure that your dependants have access to money to cover their day-to-day expenses while your estate is being wound up.
How much Ongoing Expense Cover should you have
The amount of cover required depends on your day-to-day expenses.
Our insurance products have the following unique features:
- Online, convenient, money saving insurance with complete peace of mind
- Qualify for 20% Cash Back every 10 years
- Optional annual benefit increase of 5% to help keep pace with inflation
- Up to R1.2 million cover with no medical exams required
- Pays 12 equal monthly instalments of up to R100,000.00 each
- Cover is for your whole life
- Covers natural and accidental death
- Entry age of 20 to 65
- Increase, decrease or cancel your cover any time without penalties
- You, the life insured, or your spouse may make the monthly payments
- Always have a beneficiary nominated. Without a beneficiary nomination the cash will fall within your estate and that means a delay in getting it to the people who need it most, your loved ones.
- If you are married it is always good to nominate your spouse as a beneficiary. By doing this you will save on estate duty.
- Have your will regularly updated. It is the only way to ensure that your assets go to the right people after your death.