Completing an Application
To begin the application process, click on the Get Quote/Buy Policy button.
Step 1 – Select Products
- You can apply for multiple products at the same time. What this means is that you do not have to complete the process and health questions for different policies; you only have to answer the questions once.
Step 2 – Your Quote
- To receive a quote, you will need to fill in some basic information about yourself. All information is confidential asnd only used to assess your application.
- Once you receive your quote, select the level of cover you require and click next.
Step 3 – Health Questions
- There are 8 pages containing some questions about your health. We only ask you for the information we need to assess you risk profile accurately and provide you with a real time answer.
Saving your application
- You can save your application whenever you want. That means that if you need to check some information or have run out of time, you can save the application and return to complete it later, without needing to start again.
- Make sure all the required fields on the page are filled in and hit the ‘save’ button. If you can’t answer all the questions on that page, press ‘previous’ and then save. Fill in your contact details and a return link will be emailed to you. Check your inbox (sometimes junk mail) and follow the link to resume your application from where you saved it.
Step 4 – Contact Info
- The next step is to complete your contact details. You can then click the ‘Create draft policy’ link to view your draft policy before you purchase.
Step 5 –Payment Details
- Now all you have to do is complete the online declaration, select the monthly payment date that suits you, and enter your banking details.